Anchor @ Bloomington
1. Midnight Kayak @ 3 a.m. One of the coolest lake activities I’ve ever participated in.
2. Culver Woodcraft fireworks.
2. Late night cuddles with Alina. I love our late night dynamic.
3. Boating and cardplayer with Kacie. A lot if fun
4. Getting to know Sarah J better. I think I’ll continue to reflect on this, but Sarah is such an amazing person.
5. Chicago White Six game with Charlotte and Joy. We had the neatest seats.
One thing I could improve.
Health fulness. I wish I wasn’t as exhausted as I was.
1 – Lauryn is back! Nationals was fun (videos with Weazy/panda roar) and successful (9th) for the quad and 3rd for the boys.
2 – Arrested Development is back. I can hardly contain myself.
3 – really enjoyed the Honor Council shindig in Cafe Max today. That’s two days in a row of some fine max chow. No complaints here.
Tomorrow is six days until grad. Crazy.
Three things I’m happy about today, this April 2nd:
One article, prose, fiction or creative work I have consumed today: